- Top: Sugar
- Middle: Bakery Dough, Cookie Dough
- Base: Sweet Vanilla, Butter
Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
Please share your photos and videos with us on Instagram @wickandbean
100% Soy Wax
Lead-free, Cotton Wick
Clean Fragrance Oils
Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Vegan, and Cruelty-free
Candle Care Tips
- For an optimal burn keep candle wicks trimmed to a minimum 1/4". Cutting the wick too short can cause the flame to drown.
- Candle wax has a memory. On your very first burn, burn for at least 2-3 hours to allow a full melt pool across the whole top of your container. This can be helpful to avoid tunneling.
- Any candle in a container should not be lit for more than 4 hours at a time and then allowed to cool completely before re-lighting.. Burning a soy candle for longer than the recommended time could cause the glass to become over-heated and crack.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- For less smoke upon extinguishing, extinguish the wick by dipping it in the wax. Use a specialty wick dipper, skewer, spoon or other long item to dip the wick in the wax pool. Be sure to straighten the wick afterwards so it's ready for the next burn.
- Soy is a natural wax made from soybeans
- Eco-friendly, renewable, American grown, sustainable, & carbon neutral
- Burns with zero petro-carbon soot; unlike paraffin wax
- Burns slower and longer than traditional paraffin wax
- Biodegradable and water soluble
Characteristics of Soy
After burning a soy candle, you might notice rough, bumpy tops. This does not affect the performance of the candle. This is caused when the hot wax in the melt pool cools and solidifies at an inconsistent rate. This is a feature of soy wax and not a sign of anything being wrong with the candle. This is a sure sign that your candle is made from 100% soy wax without toxic additives. Some candles that are marketed as soy candles are really soy blends that include paraffin wax.
Frosting can occur on soy candles. It looks like white spots and is a natural byproduct of natural wax. It no way affects the burn ability or fragrance of a candle. It is caused by tiny crystal growth that forms on the top and sides of the wax.